Royal watchers and organisers have been busy recently with a flurry of engagements from a number of members of the Royal Family including the Duke of Edinburgh, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Prince Harry and the Countess of Wessex.
His Royal Highness, the Duke of Edinburgh was recently in Canada on the 27th to mark the 200th anniversary of the Battle of York. While in Toronto the prince presented the Royal Canadian Regiment with their new flag or colours after a morning of watching a number of military exercises and demonstrations. Whilst in Canada the duke appeared to have a black eye but officials have reassured the public saying that it was not serious and nothing to worry about.
Along with the Duke of Edinburgh’s visit to Canada and a series of engagements made by the Duchess of Cambridge. Prince Harry and the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge attended a tour of the Warner Brothers’ studio where the Harry Potter films were made along with a number of children from various charities supported by the young royals. During their tour, the trio seemed to be in their element enjoying being shown to various movie props and even a lesson on wand use.
The Duchess of Cambridge also recorded and released a video appealing to members of the public for donations in support of Children’s Hospice Week (26 April – 3 May).
To see photos from these events and others not listed here, visit our blog.
- Prince William, Prince Harry and the Duchess of Cambridge at the Warner Brothers’ Studio Tour – WHCHP tag on Tumblr
- Prince Philip in Canada – The Star
- The Duchess of Cambridge’s Video Appeal – Tumblr via YouTube
- Prince Philip at Langley Primary School – Tumblr
- Prince Harry at Headway – Tumblr
- The Countess of Wessex visits Merseyside to open the Whiston Hospital – Tumblr
- The Duchess of Cambridge at the National Portrait Gallery – Tumblr